Thursday, January 18, 2018

THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION

THE SON TIMES
The Gateway Gospel of Destiny

THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION

by Jack D. Sypal
Dateline: Bethsaida, January 14, 2018, 01:43:51--Whether you call him a psychic, a seer, or a fortune teller, Jesse has been gaining fans. Following the great Sun and Fun Swim Suit event, Jesse has had a growing fan base. On the day after the great Beach Party, John Dunker was noted as seeing Jesse and saying, “There goes the ham of odd.” Two of the roadies heard him say that and followed Jesse just to see what Dunker was talking about.

One of these two was Drew who texted his brother Simon. They networked Phil, and Phil tweeted Nate. These young people joined a growing number of other fans who are attracted to Jesse Benjo’s popularity.

Nate (he preferred that his last name not be used), described his first contact with Jesse, “It was kind of weird. I got this tweet from my friend Phil. He tweeted, ‘We found the one. It’s Jesse Benjo from Nazareth.’

“'You know the rep of Nazareth, it’s kind of a hole, if you know what I mean. It’s right up there with the Lateran councils. I mean really, who cares.' So, I said, 'Can anything good come out of Nazareth? Let me chill under my favorite fig tree. I’m working on this new concept of gravity. Did you know that once a fig starts dropping it continues to drop in a straight line until my head stops it? I’m thinking that for every motion there are other consequences. I’ve got some other things I’m trying to think through too. Do you really need me?'

"So, when I showed, Jesse said 'Now, there’s a live one.'

“I wasn’t sure I liked his sarcasm, and then he said, ‘I saw you first under the fig tree before Phil tweeted you. You don’t need to worry about the gravity of the situation now. A guy named Newton will worry that one out in a couple hundred years. In the meantime, chill with me and the boys. It should be a trip. Do you know anything about ladders?’”

No comments:

Post a Comment