Wednesday, May 17, 2017

New Management for In My Father’s House



THE ANGELUS TRUMPET
The Unexpurgated Source for Alternative Bible Facts

New Management for In My Father’s House

by Jack D. Sypal

Dateline Michigan, May 21,14:15:21

Shock waves ran through the financial world today when Josh Kristy announced that he will be leaving his Kingdom of Dodd enterprises soon. This unexpected news follows on the heels of his announcement last week of the ambitious Nu Life Community Housing project, In My Father’s House.


In a brief news conference today, Kristy revealed that he is not long for this world. Rumors of an acute terminal condition presage this sudden change in direction.


When potential investors in Kristy’s latest project began to waver, Kristy announced, “Do not be worried. Although I am going, I have a new management team in place that will be able to see the project through. They will be there with you throughout the building program and to guide the development of the communities into the next phase of ecofriendly, low-carbon-footprint living. As a matter of fact, this new management team could very well lead our world into the next age of international identity with a true global economy that benefits all people.”


Kristy’s history of challenging traditional power structures and policies has always depended on a radical reverence of interpersonal relationships with a capital investment in an optimistic future for next generation living. He has always claimed that, “One has to trust in the goodness of the world and the goodness of humanity.”


To offer further explanation, Kristy went on to say, “We all know that the most solid structure is a triangle, and I have tried to keep these three points before me in all that I do. The dictates I have lived by, I pass on to those who will follow: trust in the goodness of the world, aspire to optimistic outcomes with sound investments, and seriously value the talents of the people around you.”


Kristy had these points in mind when he put together a management team to oversee Kingdom properties and direct the future work of In my Father’s House communities. He has pulled together highly committed leaders to form PARACLETE—People Addressing Real Advantages of Community Living in Ecofriendly Transformational Environments.


Passionately, Kristy expressed his confidence that "PARACLETE, a team committed to the value of all people, will guide the achievement of my dreams for the world and will engage in even greater projects in the future. The dream that I have is a sustainable dream, and, because others have invested themselves in the dream, I know that my dream will continue. Those who understand the primary concepts of my Kingdom strategy will continue to build on what I have started. I know that people can’t see it now, but what we do today has hu-uge ramifications for our time and for the world to come. It’s going to be great! Really great! Wait and see.”

No comments:

Post a Comment